Hello All,
Hope you can make it up to our fist show. I will be Sunday at 12:45 in Vail Village's Solaris Plaza. The material we have so far is awesome, really looking forward to it!
For the next show, I have decided to shift our focus directly to the performances the 16th-18th. It seems the 2nd week isn't working for schedules well.
Week 2
8/5 Monday - 8/10 Saturday create material
Week 3 (First Schedule Draft as of 8/1)
8/11 Sunday - 8/15 Thursday all rehearsals at PDA
Sunday 8/11 2:00-6:00
Monday 8/12 12:00-4:00
Tuesday 8/13 12:00-4:00
Wednesday 8/14 12:00-4:00
Thursday 8/15 12:00-4:00
Shows
Friday 8/16, Saturday 8/17, Sunday 8/18 @ 7:00 8:00 9:00
This show will be between 30 and 40 min.
Scheduling
So I guess a lot of people are having problems posting their schedules, so instead of posting it, just send me an email at corina.kinnear@gmail.com. (Julie Anderson I've got yours). Let me know your availability starting 8/5 - 8/15. Week 3 we can be rehearsing daytime at Parker Dance Academy, but may be able to do some evenings in other space, I will look into it.
PLEASE PLEASE send me your availability by Saturday. I will post a schedule Sunday and want to be considerate of what everyone can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment