Hello Awesome Artists,
Glad to have you interested in working this summer with me on these productions. Originally I was going to be posted in Vail for most of July, but plans have shifted and the project will be taking place July 28-August 18th and all through the Colorado. View the next posting for more information on where we will be performing and rehearsing each week.
This is a casual process and really a project for artists to connect and get to dance and inspire each other. It is a very collaborative effort to put on the shows and create the material, so it is a really fun time to experiment without expectations.
Any earnings from the performances will be split equally among all the artists. It's doesn't end up being much, but it covers the gas money :).
What is this Blog ?
Glad to have you interested in working this summer with me on these productions. Originally I was going to be posted in Vail for most of July, but plans have shifted and the project will be taking place July 28-August 18th and all through the Colorado. View the next posting for more information on where we will be performing and rehearsing each week.
This is a casual process and really a project for artists to connect and get to dance and inspire each other. It is a very collaborative effort to put on the shows and create the material, so it is a really fun time to experiment without expectations.
Any earnings from the performances will be split equally among all the artists. It's doesn't end up being much, but it covers the gas money :).
What is this Blog ?
- Mainly this is so I don't have to call 12 people each time I have more information ha
- For you to share ideas on how to attract more people to the shows or show venues
- Suggest other artists, sound and visual we should collaborate with
- Update me on what your schedule is looking like
What next?
- Let me know which programs of any you are considering being a part of
- Subscribe to the blog so that it automatically gives you email updates of new posts
I am SO excited for this, and have some awesome ideas, can't wait to dance with you guys!
XX
Corina
10-4. I'm in. My involvement will depend largely on flights. If it's cheaper to get a ticket back earlier, I'd only be in for the first show. If the pricing is better to stay I could maybe perform the first show and help the second, depending on what's needed or what I fit into the best.
ReplyDeleteIt'll also depend on places to stay. I'm checking in with family and friends in the area and if I can stay with some of them, that may make the length of stay easier too. I'll start some research and get back to you.
Over and Out
Krista.
FUN FACT:I'll be driving down on the 13th and 14th. My small Montana town has decided to do runway maintenance for several weekends in a row and won't be providing outbound flights on the weekends in July. (I also have a performance on the 12th).
ReplyDeleteI'M IN: At this time, I can confirm for the 1st and 2nd program. I have family that will house me in the Denver 'area' [IE: Lafayette] after my week of teaching in Vail. My only major concern is commuting to and from rehearsals. As I won't have a car...the car I will arrive in will head back to MT after I'm dropped off. Perhaps I can find some public transport.