Friday, July 26, 2013

Some Vail Week One Details

Updates as they come!

Hey All,
I have some updates that will be coming Monday about week 2 and 3, but I wanted to post some more information on week one in Vail to make sure it gets to everyone.


Scheduling for Vail
Rehearsals will be evenings in Vail at studio 8100, and possibly another space (Morgan and I are looking into it).  

Monday 7:00 we will plan to have a meeting and set times and an exact schedule for the week so that I can make promotional materials that night. If Denver people can make it, awesome, let me know, I think this is more informal and planning oriented than creation oriented. Skype date could work.

Tuesday- Rehearsal 7:00 Vail
Wednesday- Rehearsal 7:00 Vail
Thursday- Rehearsal PM in Denver or Parker (tbd)

Friday- Rehearsal 5:00 Show 7:30 (to be confirmed)
Saturday- Rehearsal tbd, Show 4:00 (to be confirmed)

Artists I have confirmed involved: Morgan, Abby, Falicia, and Rachael

Can you all leave me a comment to confirm this works for you? Or any needs or suggestions to make it work better for us all.

So soon!
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment