Thursday, July 18, 2013

Show Dates and Locations

Hello Everyone!

Just weeks away from the start, so let me give you the updated information on where plans are progressing.  Once again, this is what the weeks are shaping out to be, but we will be flexible to what people are needing.  Please feel free to use this as a forum to ask questions, notify me of conflicts, or make any suggestions of additions.

Program 1 (July 29th-August 4th)
Tuesday 30th - Friday 2nd - evening rehearsals in Vail
Saturday 3rd - performance in Vail

Updates:  The performance will take place August 2nd or 3rd.  Right now I am waiting to find which date and/or space the Vail International Dance Festival will be able to help us promote.  Once we know who in Denver is participating we will figure out a carpool situation.

Program 2 (August 5th-August 11
Monday 5th- Friday 9th -rehearsals in Denver metro area
Friday 9th, Saturday 10th, Sunday 11th -performance in Denver, Grand Junction, other location tbd

Updates:  Looking now for studio space to use in the Denver area.  I have a few leads but any suggestions would be great.  Friday we are looking to perform in conjunction with the art walk at the arts district.

Program 3 (August 12-August 18)
Monday 12th- Thursday 15th - morning and mid day rehearsals in Parker
Thursday 15th, Friday 16th, Saturday 17th, Sunday 18th - performances in Parker

Updates:  Shows will be blackbox at Parker Dance.  Three shows a night starting Friday a 7:00, 8:00, and 9:00.  We have the possibility for more elaborate set design and light design!


::NEXT STEP::
Leave a comment below of what program/programs you will be a part of.  Sunday I will tally it all up and make a post that lists who will be involved what weeks.  I know I have talked to many of you about it, but having it in writing in one place is best, so please leave a comment on this post.

8 comments:

  1. Hey! I can for sure do the first and third programs. I will have some teaching in the evenings those weeks, but hopefully we can work around that? We may be traveling the 9-11 but I will let you know for sure this next week.

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect~ and yeah, we can work around it. I will check in about a more detailed schedule next week.

      Delete
  2. Greetings. I'm sad that I'll miss this adventure. I have a lot to catch up on here in Montucky. I keep trying to work out the scenarios to make one of these happen and it's just not a good fit right now. I need a clone.

    I miss all of you that I met last October and hope to see you again in the future. Maybe I can rally something to bring you all up here to perform in Big Sky or some such thing.

    Best of luck to you all on these performances, you'll be in heart for sure.

    Bissous,
    Krista.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krista!

      We will REALLY miss you as well. Let me know if anything changes on your end and we will get you in on wherever we are or whatever we are doing.

      Delete
  3. Hey!

    I am for sure available for the first week in Vail. I also am in relationship with various studio spaces in the area where we may be able to rehearse. Corina, will you email me about this specifically since I keep missing you by phone?

    The second week will be challenging for me unless we perform later in the evenings. I am in 500 hr. Yoga Teacher Training from 6-9pm Wed-Friday. Saturday and Sunday I train during the day. The good news is I would be stationed in the Denver area.

    The third week I have to be back at work in Vail. I'm not sure I could take a full week off to be in Parker.

    Which means I am 100% in for at LEAST week one. Hope that helps.

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Morgan,

      Yes. I will shoot you an email about specific space, and another idea I wanted to shoot your way.

      I will plan on you for the first week, and we can play the 2nd week by ear. After I shape a schedule you can look at it and join whenever you are available and/or have energy.

      Delete
  4. Hey Corina! any updates on performances and rehearsals? I just found out that I have a work thing in BOulder until 1:30 Saturday the 3rd, will that be ok for the performance?

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Program 2 and 3 are a go for me!

    ReplyDelete